Friday, October 2, 2020

 I saw true love and admiration in his eyes, on his face a few hours ago. 
You are so beautiful when you do what you love, he said. 
Yes, that is true of everyone, I said.
 Think of something you love to do that makes you feel good, not
just some thing that you can do. Some thing that makes you come alive.
A thought, a thing that makes you happy. 

I am such a lucky man, he said, again.

How can you stay so young?

How can you be so beautiful when most women your age
are overweight and look terrible? He says I am almost 60.. he focuses on
biological age. Not me.
I ignore it.  In my mind I am 27. I am 18.  I am 16. I remember me so well.

I love to dance. I was dancing.  He played George Michael's music
I love it. Prince. Inxs. Robert Plant, simply irresistable.

He made room on the living room floor so I could dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...