Monday, October 5, 2020

Patience: One virtue I am told that I have.

 Patience: One virtue I am told that I have. 

A few years before my grandson was born on April 11, 2014
my youngest son and daughter in law came by on Mother's Day
and gave me a beautiful picture of feet walking in the sand
with one word below it: Patience

My ex mother in law, Patty Mertz told me I must have the
patience of a saint after I had been with her son, Ed, for
two years and managed to deal with him.
Many people have told me that.

I have dealt with many impatient people my entire life and
I am still alive. I know how to wait. 


10-5-2020

Sarah Wilson Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...