Saturday, June 22, 2024

He frequently waits till last minute to tell me or anyone

 Something important or something trivial 

To ask someone over for dinner while he's cooking bbq as if everyone will drop everything they are doing at a minutes notice 

Can't make plans on the calendar 

Has his own calendar . Impulsive decides what to do daily, expects me to tolerate this unpredictable shit 

Even the wedding was a fiasco 

The home wedding was supposed to be only my dad who gave me away the best man and my son who recorded it on vcr camcorder and all the sudden his whole family showed up without my knowledge. I was not told, warned, had no way of planning anything.

He calls the neighbor to tell her someone is going to show up to get stuff he sold out of her shed at the last minute 





No comments:

Post a Comment