Saturday, June 15, 2024

I worked in HEAT AND FREEZING COLD at several jobs HE WOULD NEVER DO

 he would never work in the heat. period. he will work in the cold 

i can't take the cold, my hands fingers swell turn dark red purple

he expects me to do stuff/sheeit that he would never do and i am not doing it anymore

he takes off and hides in cool areas when temps are above 80 ish, i hide under 4 layers of clothes and covers in the cold even below 65 degrees 

i have worked all day long at the non air conditioned and non heated super flea nasty hot and freezing cold stink hole which i did every weekend for 9 years . a thing he expected me to do and he would never do, he couldn't handle it

i delivered auto parts in non a/c vehicles in the hot humid summers for 2 years, got overheated many times so had to run cold water over my head and neck and spray myself down so i woulnd't die from heat exhaustion.heat stroke

i worked in no a/c during summer heat months may june july august september even into october in apartments, mobile homes and houses remodelling painting cleaning filthy disgusting places 


No comments:

Post a Comment