Saturday, June 15, 2024

He shits on everything about me. Eliminates joy and fun for everyone

 got rid of my bike because he insisted on setting seat way too high for me

gets rid of cat toys i get every single time he puts them out of reach of the cat

calls me to harass me if he knows i am anywhere experiencing fun, joy such as fireworks display, visiting anyone, doing any type of thing either by myself or with anyone else . he calls and complains that the vehicle is going to get hit in the parking area and that i shouldnt be drving around wasting my gas and putting miles on it.  complains that i drive in the salt which i rarely have to do. 

has zero get togethers at home

if we go to a social dinner holiday anywhere he hates every minute of it and says it is a waste of his time

ridicules me for swimming, dancing, once i told him that the aerobics water class instructor told me i could dance up there next to her and he yelled "those people are PAYING for that course, you SHOULDNT be doing that!"

i went to a barbecue july 4 and a halloween party at one neighbor dave the musician way back in 2013 or so and he walked up there to the house demanding i come home and i shouldnt be there i need to quit talking to people some guy might take advantage of me and the same horse shit said 

one day i came back from a walk at a neighbors house on meadow lane i had sat outside talking to him and the neighbor across the street and peter had given me a few beers coors so he got violent

No comments:

Post a Comment