Monday, June 10, 2024

Woman said "I never use coupons"

 when I was standing in line at the old United Super grocery store at Robandee Center
way back in the late 1990s

I wonder what happened to that woman.. never knew her name or her at all.

I remember she had some expensive single serving size bottles of flavored beer/liquor. She had dyed blonde peroxide short hair. Her skin looked like old leather with a fake tan. She wore shorts, flashy jewelry and cowboy boots. Her face had quite a bit of makeup. 

So me, Miss Money conscious thrifty one with a coupon holder, had lots of food items that were on sale. My grocery cart was half full of good stuff to eat like meat, vegetables, fruit, eggs and bread. I stood behind her in line. She turned around, looked at me then at the cashier and said, "I never use coupons!" As if she made the wisest, smartest comment in the world about her decisions on how to spend her money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...