Wednesday, June 12, 2024

HE

 has done nothing for my health, mental or physical

has destroyed by educational advancement 

has destroyed by opportunities for career, family, friendships

yells and screams at almost every mealtime 

eats his food and snacks while upset, angry, mad, furious, pissed off on a daily basis and expects me to do so

disrupts any funtime, joy, play 

in fact does not play at all

has threatened my life many times

has struck me physically by shoving, pushing and knocking me down to the ground, strangled me, slapped me, fist punched my jaw and has NOT left marks, broken any of my bones or left physical evidence on purpose then claims "he didn't hurt me" and was "Just trying to get my attention"

has one set of rules for himself and another for me which also keeps changing at any time so that i never know what in the world is going to piss him off

wants full control of money, keeps all of his secret and separate. 

good news is i do have checking account of my own he has no access to

demands i pay bills the utility electric, water and the phone line at home, my cell and my own car parts  then wont take money for car insurance or other things when i offer to give him money. 

has elec and water and house and property taxes in his name only 

pays the google fiber internet in his name only and will not give me the sign in information for the account

mocks me constantly, ridicules, criticizes almost everything about me

attempts to control whatever i am doing at any moment in his presence including walking, talking, eating, cleaning, dishes, cooking, laundry, lawn or any house work or car wash/cleaning when i am at home 

seems to think he is only one who can do anything right

thinks all people do a shitty job and dont care they just want the money and they fuck everything up 

does not trust anyone to do anything

suspicious skeptical mean hateful arrogant sarccastic threatening violent

throws temper tantrums at the drop of a hat instantly then claims he was acting normal and has every right to say or do whatever he wants without consequence

calls most people stupid,, ridicules, condemns other people constantly for whatever it is they are 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...