Tuesday, June 25, 2024

What I spend my time doing

Trying to maintain my sanity 

Trying to survive living with an insane person 

Watching videos about narcissist and sociopath so I can deal with it daily 

Researching health and nutrition, mental health 

Dealing with chronic and intense back pain daily 

Unable to maintain regular levels of energy on a daily basis do to health issues which I now suspect is mold related caused induced perpetuated by the things we have in the house. This has been going on for eons. Mold fungi fungus dander dirt dust mites bugs roaches all kinds of pest and people allergies 

Food experiments. Shopping for food. Finding food. Eating in peace anytime I possibly can.

Concluding I can't communicate with one who is unable to 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...