Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Guys trying to pick me up

 Guy at QT 2 days ago on wornall 103rd quiktrip wanted my phone number, said they don't make them like you anymore, wanted me to go fishing with him, offered to make me dinner, asked me what i like to eat


guy at the arvest bank yesterday the security guard at the front door appeared to be in his early 30s very good looking trim fit muscular guy smiling at me wanting to help me from the time i entered the bank and when i exited. looking me up and down, big wide smile. 

this still happens sometimes. the deal is i am not looking for a guy, a man or a relationship

i am looking for myself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful girls, women, females.

 She really doesn't have to work hard to attract attention. All eyes are focused on her wherever she goes, wherever she is. Often she is...