Saturday, July 27, 2024

Types of women according to a man I spoke with, talked to

 A male friend of a friend/family member in his 30s told me this one night

"There are different types of women I deal with.....

The kind I won't take anywhere. No dinner and a movie. I don't want to be seen in public with her yet I will go see her at her place. Simply for a fuck. Sex only. No commitments.

The kind I will take out sometimes.  She is more my number and not embarassing to be seen with in public.

If either type mentions wanting kids I will stop seeing them. If they get pregnant that is definitely the end of it. For good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful girls, women, females.

 She really doesn't have to work hard to attract attention. All eyes are focused on her wherever she goes, wherever she is. Often she is...