Friday, July 19, 2024

AUTONOMY IS ME: definition of autonomy

 All I ever wanted is to be me

It is one of the biggest fights in the world, to be myself amongst the world of people who often try to control and direct me to be somebody I am not


autonomy definition


autonomy

noun

au·​ton·​o·​my ȯ-ˈtä-nə-mē 

pluralautonomies

Synonyms of autonomy

1

: the quality or state of being self-governing

especially : the right of self-government

The territory was granted autonomy.

2

: self-directing freedom and especially moral independence

personal autonomy

3

: a self-governing state



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful girls, women, females.

 She really doesn't have to work hard to attract attention. All eyes are focused on her wherever she goes, wherever she is. Often she is...