Friday, July 26, 2024

Negative things, bad things about me I have done

GIVING UNASKED FOR ADVICE ..VERY BAD THING TO DO

Unsolicited information. Nobody wants to hear any of it. This is one of the worst things I have done for as long as I can remember. My grandma Sarah used to do it, too and I resisted most of her unasked for rules and advice, rebelling and not believing lots of things she said when she was "only trying to help". 

I remember simply stating the method of applying nail polish I had learned when I was a little girl around age 10. Told my aunt Jeanne Shraps that applying hand lotion was wrong before putting on polish and she looked at me in that way I have seen many times from other people. 

Turning the head slightly sideways glaring at me with eyes that say "You really think you know it all don't you?!  Who are you telling me what to do, how to do something I already know how to do, a thing I have done for many years. You are just a kid and know nothing so shut your fucking mouth and quit telling me what to do!"

TELLING TOO MUCH INFORMATION ESP PERSONAL DETAILS

INSTRUCTING 

ANALYZING

OVER THINKING

TOO MANY DETAILS

ELABORATING

EMPHASIZING

GOSSIPING EVEN WHEN IT IS TRUE INFORMATION

NOT BEING BRIEF

POINTING OUT ERRORS FLAWS MISTAKES OF OTHERS INSTEAD OF MY OWN FUCK UPS. THIS IS PRIDE AND EVERYONE HATES IT







No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful girls, women, females.

 She really doesn't have to work hard to attract attention. All eyes are focused on her wherever she goes, wherever she is. Often she is...