Thursday, August 1, 2024

Advice, right and wrong followed and not taken

RIGHT ADVICE NOT TAKEN

Grandma

"You should not do heavy lifting. You should never do men's work. Your body is not built for it. You are a girl, a woman, a young lady. You will break your back."
"Don't tell a man everything. In fact don't tell him anything. Less he knows the better."
"Go to school. Get a college degree, a good education. You won't and don't need a man."

"Never become hard, tough acting trashy woman."





WRONG ADVICE taken from him and media, advertising, movies, people that don't know any better

working at jobs I am not suited for

listening to other people instead of myself

cutting connections with good people




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...