he has an alias maybe more than one. possibly using more than one identity and having more than one phone number. he used to have a google voice number so maybe he got another one i dont know about.
he orders things has them shipped somewhere else besides the house. I just found a bunch of pullover jackets I have not seen him wear. I found an air force green jacket in the hall closet upstairs.
he has many faces and presentations I do not know about
possibility of being d/l either subconsciously or in person ( being bisexual and i never knew about it due to his intense jealousy hatred towards me and abuse verbally and physically to me. he has numerous males he is friends with that I know about. I have no idea if he has other men boy male associates anywhere else i don't know about. ..there was a photo taken by my old google home camera in my bedroom in august 2025 picture of a young boys face I do not recognize that was captured on camera in my bedroom. One video the camera took also in august 2025 shows him entering my bedroom going into my bathroom with a flashlight in his left hand. he comes out of the bath with a 3 penis looking silicone dildo thing i have never seen before. In March 21 2026 early am right after we had sex the audio recordings of him alone in the room include him saying...'suck my dick...that girl wants to do it...if she did..then ..." and 'dick in me..i can do it... its better than nothing that's for sure'
his overly masculine activities in hard work and wanting to appear muscular bigger and taking pains looking good with his face hair and teeth. his homophobic attitude. he told me many times it is impossible for me to tell if a guy is gay by the way he acts in public. i was referring to males that act feminine as being obviously female acting homo men. i do not know about the men who are into sports bodybuilding athletics ..the really masculine guys who are homo or bisexual and i cant tell by their actions or speech.
his expectations that i should be able to do the same work as him and set my seat and mirros the same distance he uses because he thinks we are about the same height and arm length which is totally untrue.
No comments:
Post a Comment