without regard to consequences of his words.
"Your tits are flat and sagging," he said.
I said, "Lots of women run around jogging and go to the community center and gym wearing tight little tops and shorts. All people of all shapes, sizes and ages in public."
"That's different. They look good. You don't," he said.
Words out of the mouth of the man I just had sex with last time on July.. and have been having "great" sex with since the first time in 1987. Thousands of time we have enjoyed sharing our bodies.
Now WHY the horrible insulting comment about how flat my chest is??? Only thing I can conclude is that he is and has been looking at big tits and/or feeling big boobs on some other woman's body, which, of course, he flat denies.
Later I told him he doesn't look that good, is not how he was when I met him. Rotund belly, skinny legs, ugly aged aging face.
I said go get the big tits. Get yourself a short fat woman who eats all the time like you do. She bakes cakes and pies and cookies OR just buys them and eats them all the time. She is just like you and does hard manual labor MAN work.
For many years now I have told him he needs a clone of himself he can live with and fuck since he relishes ONLY the work and the things he does. He prides and prizes himself and all of that he thinks, says, does and the way he looks. He looks in the bathroom mirror and the big hallway mirror holding his hand and arm over his chest..he carefully combs his hair each time before he goes out trying to make sure there is not one strand out of place. He uses massive amounts of toothpaste and mouthwash every night and thinks it is good enough to prevent rotten teeth and cavities. He continues to buy more and more toothpaste, mouthwas, pain relief creams, aspirins, aleve ibuprofen, stuff to stop tooth pain. He uses this ancient out dated expired silicone ointment cream on his legs in the winter, a real toxic substance. He uses precreamed shortening..hydrogenated vegetable oil in a can to put on his privates to relieve himself and thinks it is okay and "won't hurt you " (referring to me and my vagina, which is dead wrong).
He stinks to the rotten max high hills when he begins sweating out his armpits due to the massive ingestion of sugary drinks and junk food.
This is the last insult from him to me and no amount of money or time can pay for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment