Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Now i realize why I was ousted from babysitting my grandson a year ago in May 2023

 I was replaced by a young woman name begins with K

And he told me my grandson age 9 was too old for a sitter, did5nt need one

When the truth is K was actually the new girl addition to his harem and supposedly there to make sure his wife had some food to eat when she got home from work at her 2 days a week job on saturday and sunday home around 730 pm

K hasnt been there on the weekends for the last month he said so this means the screw sex affair lasted one year at least may 2023 to may 2024. She is in her 20s shoulder length blonde hair, has 2 boys from 2 different men, has cystic fibrosis gets disability lives with parents can only go out fri and sat nights, plays beer pong. He says she is shy. Timid. Scared to order food. She was quiet and i heard her giggling while he was talking to her through the guest bedroom walls may 15 2023 when i spent the night. 

He was acting funny, peculiar on february 5, 2023 saying i dont want to pay you but i know you took him swimming and bought him food at burger king, 2 whoppers, fries, cookies so i will give you 20 dollars

Driving that new corvette he got in fall of 2022 he picked up my grandson at burger king lees summit missouri that night in february 2023. I said I would have taken him home.

On october 29, 2022 I left his house abruptly after he yelled at me for spraying rubbing alcohol in the air to ward off wasps in the garage because my grandson is terrified, scared to death of wasps. He claimed alcohol spray would damage the paint finish on his car.





No comments:

Post a Comment