Thursday, August 8, 2024

Saw a beautiful body lady this evening standing in line

 I saw her backside. I was in the line. Long lean tan legs. Natural looking all over. Not muscular legs. Just thin, smooth and feminine. Delicate.

Long brown straight thin hair going down to her rear end area. Untrimmed shaggy at the ends.

Wearing pink short shorts with matching top. A black top visible on her shoulders under the pink shirt. The shape of underwear could be seen on her fit butt. Very toned looking fanny. Guessing 34" hips. She was about 5'7" ish tall. 

Beauty is admired. I enjoy seeing it as much as anyone. I realize I never had legs like that and never will. 

Mine are fat and flabby with muscular calves. My skin is blotchy, uneven white tones, has some varicose veins, hairy like an animal on the back of thighs 

What I think is strange is what she bought. Kinder chocolate candy eggs and individual bottles of liquor alcohol. Junk trash sugar. I thought she surely isn't eating and drinking that crap. She looks way too beautiful to believe she consumes it. She had credit card and cash. The cashier man smiled and looked at her and laughed while he finished the sale.

My turn came. I told him what I wanted. He got it and never looked at me.

I went out of the store to go to my van and saw this woman standing by her car. Then I saw her face. Just a plain regular looking face. A man was standing by her talking. I think they knew one another. He was in line in front of her buying something and he kept turning around to look at her and talk to her as if he was buying something for her.. almost as if he was asking her permission to be sure he bought the right thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...