Thursday, August 8, 2024

Stick on fake fingernails are terrible. They Ripped out my hair on my head

 When I go to tie my hair back or touch it the open part of the artificial fingernails on the top of my nails catch my hair and tear it out. Last time I will put those fake nails on. I want to grow my hair longer and not lose so much hair especially unnecessariily like that. 

Took me an hour to remove the nails tonight using "professional" acetone nail remover in a plastic container I bought at Walmart tonight.

Remover works great for nail polish. Not for artificial nails. Wouldn't have used those nails if my nail polish would stay on better. Nail polish won't stay on very long due to me washing lots of dishes everyday with dawn dish soap. Dawn soap is the best dishwashing soap I have used however it is not so good on my nails or hands or skin. Use rubber gloves, use a dish brush, use the dishwasher or let him do the dishes--no!

Quit cooking. That would solve all dishwashing problems and save my hands and fingernails that become brittle, peel off in layers, get too soft, dry, crack, snap, break, come off in little sharp shards and basically are ruined. My husband and no husband I have had ever had bad fingernails. No man, in fact, that I have known has had weak soft flimsy nails. Their nails are tough as a rock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...