Tuesday, October 1, 2024

i think of Damon my grandson i miss and worry about him so much

 every time I hear an owl 

every time I see the moon up in the sky 

every day when the sun is about to go down 

every time I vacuum use the broom mop clean the floor dust clean the toilet and the bathroom do the dishes laundry see the washer and dryer 

i see water and sewer lids in the street 

see a laundry mat

see a gumball machine a robot arm toy picking machine a lottery ticket dispenser or machine 

i see an airplane or helicopter 

see the new blender still unopened in the box on my kitchen counter i an waiting for him to come over and open it be the first one to use it 

go to any park especially all the ones we went to 

swing and spin around 

dance

go for a walk 

see a baby or a child 

see a straw a pipe a hose or stick 

go grocery shopping Hy-Vee price chopper 

go shopping at Dollar tree Walmart any thrift store cvs

restaurants especially Denny's McDonald's hardees wendys ihop red robin 

drive my van I remember seeing him in the back seat on the passenger side he rode in hundreds of times over the years 

go swimming at j Thomas lovell community center 





No comments:

Post a Comment