Sunday, October 6, 2024

I will keep questioning all. He accepts dogma

 And demands control yet he is controlled and unaware of it. 

He cannot command. He has no grace. Powerless are demanding and believe they command power . He listens to commercials and believes them. I see it through his actions and words clearly showing he is influenced by ads. Slogans. Isolating himself to the right wing side refusing to hear any other conflicting information from various sources. 

I am helpless to helping him. He will not seek professional treatment nor seek information by being introspective. He sees nothing wrong with himself. He doesn't question anything about himself. Instead he makes snap judgements and firmly adheres to them.

No one can disagree with him. An atomic bomb goes off in him if I or anyone disagrees. He backs up his beliefs and system with his army of news from conspiracy theories. 

Questioning anything these theorists say is too confusing. Exploring any ideas is too hard 

It's easier to pick one side and agree with them. 

I told him he's a groupie the other day. He said maybe I am. Following the political group. 

It's enough to get you killed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will keep questioning all. He accepts dogma

 And demands control yet he is controlled and unaware of it.  He cannot command. He has no grace. Powerless are demanding and believe they c...