Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Bannister Auto Parts Kansas City, Missouri

 Bannister Auto Parts Kansas City, Missouri

1107 E Bannister Rd 64131
(NOW is the new business Cabinets by King LLC 

https://cabinetsbyking.com/contact-us/)

1995 1996 job
This was my first job as an auto parts delivery driver. I drove an
average of 150 to 250 miles per day delivering parts all over
Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, the greater KC area
I took a notepad with me and jotted down every place I went for
months so I could see how many miles I drove.

owner, John Hetherington
He also owened Top Buy Auto Parts, where I also
worked for awhile after John re hired me when I walked out
one day due to Randy screaming his head off at me and Bobby
--randy's face turned so bright red I thought his head would explode
and blow right off of his rotund body--
and due to Aaron's disrespectful disgusting revolting comments on a daily basis

Aaron Hetherington, delivery driver, hobby as a musician played drums/guitar
I think; a Sagittarius with the absolute filthiest mouth
I have ever heard from a man or a woman, John's grandson https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=Aaron%20Hetherington&citystatezip=olathe%2Cks&rid=0x0

Current Address

15209 S Alcan St

Olathe, KS 66062

Phone Numbers

(913) 707-5154 - Wireless

(913) 440-9113 - Landline

(913) 894-2327 - Landline


Email Addresses

jahdrum@hotmail.com

jahdrum@yahoo.com

jahdrum@iwon.com

Associated Names

John Aaron Hetherington, John M Hetherington, John T Hetherington, Jo Hetherington, John T Hetheringto, John A Heggherington, Aaron Heterington

Previous Addresses

13120 W 96th St

Shawnee Mission, KS 66215

(Jul 1994 - Oct 2020)

12730 S Cardiff St

Olathe, KS 66062

(Apr 2018 - Mar 2019)

13120 W 96th St

Shawnee Msn, KS 66215

(Oct 2005 - May 2018)

Alan Hetherington, Aaron's uncle, a super nice guy who ran the office,
did paperwork, was in charge of payroll

John, parts counter
Brad, parts
Randy, parts
Bobby, delivery driver

Angel, delivery driver



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...