Friday, December 11, 2020

When I was a child I only had to walk a few blocks to school regardless of where I lived. Thanks to my parents and grandparents. Maybe I should follow suit and walk a few blocks to work from where I live now.

 When I was a child I only had to walk a few blocks to school regardless of
where I lived. Thanks to my parents and grandparents.  Maybe I should follow
suit and walk a few blocks to work from where I live now. 

Where would that be?

At home is the closest

Oakwood Country Club
Worldsmart LED  (on Thanksgiving day my friend Tony
said he was friends with the owner, from India)
Home Depot
Cabinets to go Kansas City
Firestone Complete Auto Care
Manila Bay Thaw Thaw

Cornerstones of Care Spofford Campus
Hardees
Wendys
Nob Hill Apartments
South Patrol Station Kansas City
Shadow Creek Apartments
Pipefitters Training Center




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...