Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Ridicule shows ignorance. It is a marked display of not knowing or understanding.

Ridicule shows ignorance. It is a marked display of not knowing or understanding.
First they ridicule me, mock me, make fun of me. They try to humiliate me with scorn and
skeptical faces. Those people do not understand, don't want to know and are
content in their ignorance and stupid ways.

I have done this and acted this way in the past. I was a child and simply 
mimicking the tragic and hurtful behavior of adults around me who were
also taking on the erroneous beliefs and opinions of other misinformed people.


12-30-2020 Sarah Wilson Montgomery Mertz Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...