Saturday, December 5, 2020

Cedarcide. Pest control naturally.

Cedarcide. Pest control naturally. A nice lady at Walmart 117th & Metcalf in
Overland Park, Kansas told me
about this last night. She works for Spectrum and had a display in the aisle at Walmart.

I showed her a flea comb I was buying and she told me about this wonderful product
line. She said she uses this to control fleas and bugs and she said she has
marigolds surrounding her garden.  Marigolds are a natural bug repellent.
Told her I managed to have 2 marigold plants around my garden this year.

Wish I would have asked her name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...