Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Two weeks ago I taught my 6 year old grandson how to gargle and to quit using huge amounts of toothpaste and leaving globs in the bathroom sink.

 Two weeks ago I taught my 6 year old grandson how to gargle and to quit using huge amounts of toothpaste and leaving globs in the bathroom sink.  A couple of weeks before that I bought him
a kids cup with toothbrush because I wanted him to stop putting his mouth on the bathroom
faucet to get water when he is brushing his teeth. The mouth on a faucet is an
absolute no-no and is like someone drinking out of the main milk or beverage container
and leaving germs, bacteria and who knows what in it, contaminating the entire 
contents of the container.

I do not know where he learned to put his mouth on the faucet or why or who
but that behavior has to stop for the safety of himself and everyone else. 


12-29-2020  Sarah Wilson Montgomery Mertz Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...