Monday, December 21, 2020

Car Quest Auto Parts 8900 Troost, Kansas City, Missouri

Car Quest Auto Parts
8900 Troost, Kansas City, Missouri

I worked here back in 1995/1996/1997
I was a delivery driver 
Tom had promised me I would be working in the office when he
hired me as a driver but it never happened so I ended up leaving this
job and going to work in the office at Troost Muffler by 63rd or 64th
and Troost in Kansas City, MO

Knowing what I have learned about people especially in the last few years,
I can assume he is the same as he was then around 25 years ago.
He had just gotten married and said his wife wasn't the prettiest but she
was a virgin, I think he said. Important to him, I suppose. If I remember
correctly he was catholic. One of those religious ideas and beliefs about
virgins (and whores).  

He was cunning, shrewd, lied (other people told me about this when I
was hired and I did not believe it until I realized he lied to me then found
out he lied to co workers at the auto parts store, withholding important
information about money being automatically taken out of people's paychecks.
I went into work one day and my co workers were very upset that they had
no check that week. The machine shop guy had tears in his eyes and said
"I have a family to feed".  It hurt me so much to see them upset and crying so
I did something about it. I faxe a one page letter from Tom's office to the main office
in Virginia that said "What kind of a company is this?"
Tom wrote me up for insubordination for
defending my co workers and said if I do anything out of line again he
would fire me. I had enough and got another job working at a repair shop.

Tom WAS a smooth talker, indeed, having the graceful voice of a Libra.
A hard worker, a good salesman, very dependable and insisted that no one
should miss a day's work for any reason (probably due to his upbringing).

I wonder what he has been doing all of these years and what is he doing now.

Suppose I can find out through social media......

found it !  https://www.facebook.com/tom.callahan0

He is married to Denise Ann Callahan Watts, 25 years now.

wow!! My memory is good. That pic of their wedding day is exactly how
I remember him looking. 


Tom Callahan, (Thomas) the store manager, a Libra.

probably this guy Thomas Patrick Callahan born October 1963
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=Thomas%20Callahan&citystatezip=Mission%2C%20KS&rid=0x0

Current Address

14671 W 141st St

Olathe, KS 66062

Phone Numbers

(913) 829-1762 - Landline

(913) 486-5062 - Wireless

(548) 274-3228 - Landline

(816) 274-3228 - Wireless

(913) 831-2078 - Landline


Associated Names

Tom Patrick Callahan, Thomas D Callahan, Thomas P Ralston


Previous Addresses

1045 Rockdale Rd

Dubuque, IA 52003

(Jul 2001 - May 2020)

6616 Lowell Dr

Shawnee Mission, KS 66202

(Jun 1995 - Sep 2002)

5300 SW Topeka Blvd

Topeka, KS 66609

(Apr 1998)

email Addresses

tcallahan1137@rediffmail.com

tcallahan1137@bellsouth.net

tcallahan1137@comcast.net

 I was 34 in 1995 and he was close to my age,
maybe a couple of years older. He had a bald head on top and dark hair on the sides

Dave Powers, delivery driver, Sagittarius. In his 60's at the time. Very nice and
excellent driver

Glen ? In his 60s at the time. 

Roy ?


Donnell or Donell Smith, parts counter, Capricorn. About 10 years older than me.
Ran into Donnell at HyVee in Raytown, MO on 350 Hwy about a year ago back
in 2019. Super nice guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...