Thursday, December 3, 2020

 The Oak Park Mall incident. A bad experience.
We visited Oak Park Mall in Kansas.
Went to several shops viewing things and enjoyed the scented
candles and perfumes and other things. 
The carousel. How much does that cost? We are NOT going on
that. I am not going to pay for that. 3 dollars. 
The massage chair. Oh, I put a dollar in, it hurt my back so
he sat on it and said he liked it. So maybe he will come back
one day and spend five dollars and get a beating back massage
in one of those chairs.

End of evening we are walking. I hear upbeat music and follow it
because I want to hear it. It's dancing music and I want to know
that song. A man was at the booth that was playing the music.
I said I love that music what is it? And I started to move my body a little.
A man operating the booth said I want to show you something
and asked me to sit in a chair.
HE stood outside of this watching. Didn't say much to the man.
Blasted his vile insults and threats to me after we are out of 
the public eye.

The man put something on my face, my hands and said this
cleans your skin. How does it feel? It is soft. Coconut oil
and sea salt. Yes, that made my skin feel so good.

End: this product costs 300 dollars. 
He becomes irate: why did you go there.
You were flirting with that guy.
You can't afford that.
I am not buying that. You don't need that.

I followed my natural instincts. He is angry. 

end of evening: he says I will buy you something to eat
(but I won't buy anything else for you)
yet I am not hungry. I already ate at home before we
left because I know how this food/ hunger thing works.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...