Monday, December 21, 2020

The flea in the jar story.

The flea in the jar story.
Now I know I am out of the jar.
I am free to jump around anywhere I want, mentally, emotionally and
physically.

A flea put into a jar with a lid eventually quits trying to jump out of the jar
after it keeps experiencing hitting its head on the lid of the jar.

Human beings put tight lids onto jars and try to keep people, pets
and other life forms into containers, restricting their freedom and growth.

This has to be one of the worst crimes of nature inflicted by humans upon 
other humans and creatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...