It's about the desire to control, not about how much money I make.
Many rich and famous women have endured suffering: verbal, emotional
and physical abuse from their malignant narcissist partner. Tina Turner,
married to Ike, is just one example.
She is natural, beautiful, sweet, innocent, talented, loving, giving
and courageous.
Thursday, December 3, 2020
It's about the desire to control, not about how much money I make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Authoritarian Hitler personality he has
Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...
-
He acts totally different to other people. He doesn't show them his Mr Hyde evil side: the strangers, the neighbors, his family member...
-
Any person I am talking to immediately diverts their attention to someone else or some animal or some other things in the area. They drop t...
No comments:
Post a Comment