I threw away all of the old checkbooks and registers yesterday. Threw away
the wage earnings statements. 29 years of
accounting showing what I put in the bank, the bills I paid, the groceries, gas
and all that I bought.
I haven't made much especially in the last 12 years due to chronic
physical health problems, a direct result of stress induced by him.
None of it matters because all he has ever said to me is that I don't work,
I don't do anything,
don't pay the bills, and used to say "You spend ALL of your money on
beer and cigarettes".
He won't look at any record of anything I have.
Doesn't recognize that I do anything.
In his mind he does everything. He is the most important.
He takes over all and does whatever he wants and I have no
right to my personal preferences
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Authoritarian Hitler personality he has
Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...
-
He acts totally different to other people. He doesn't show them his Mr Hyde evil side: the strangers, the neighbors, his family member...
-
Electroconvulsive therapy. 1960s 1970s Joseph Olney stillwell January 1911 to September
No comments:
Post a Comment