Thursday, December 3, 2020

 I threw away all of the old checkbooks and registers yesterday. Threw away
the wage earnings statements.  29 years of
accounting showing what I put in the bank, the bills I paid, the groceries, gas
and all that I bought. 
I haven't made much especially in the last 12 years due to chronic
physical health problems, a direct result of stress induced by him.
None of it matters because all he has ever said to me is that I don't work,
I don't do anything,
don't pay the bills, and used to say "You spend ALL of your money on
beer and cigarettes".
He won't look at any record of anything I have.
Doesn't recognize that I do anything. 
In his mind he does everything. He is the most important.
He takes over all and does whatever he wants and I have no
right to my personal preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...