Saturday, September 16, 2023

 8-6-11 updated

Things I Can Do

peace
think
cook
decorate home how I want
holidays, celebrate: new years eve,christmas,thanksgiving,
fourth of july,memorial day
birthdays, celebrate
burn candles & incense
swim
dance
write
socialize
travel anywhere
eat what I like,what I want when I want
seafood,oysters,shrimp,lobster,artichokes,asparagus,mushrooms,
spaghetti with no meat if i want, cream soups
talk on the phone to who I want when I want,uninterrupted
clean house when I want to even if it's 2 am
be happy,feel good & relaxed
spend time with :
my grandson and any future grandchildren
with my family not his
with anyone I want including friends, neighbors,co-workers
wear clothes I want to wear
watch any movie or thing I want to watch
including horror,mystery,suspense/thriller,documentaries about
health,surgeries,medical field,autopsies
listen to any music or program on the radio/stereo I want to hear
sleep,nap,meditate when i want
picnic
party
have others over whenever I want
tarot cards
clubs
go out at night, all night if i want to




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...