Friday, July 12, 2024

ALL LOOKING FOR THE YOUNG SWEET INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL

looking for wanting desiring the teenager teen 20s 21 year old

i personally know and have known these guys/boys/men

there are way too many names to include in the list. it is basically every heterosexual male i have known

Aaron

Alex Alexander

Anthony tony Gonzalez Gomez

Bert very nice guy i dated i was 15 he was 16 maybe should have stayed with him i dont think he would ever abuse anyone he loved his mom mother family and was good to me i dumped him because my grandma told me not to get stuck on one guy and thought it was cute to dump a boy and break his heart

Bill (painter i worked with Hill, 

Bob, Bobby, robert, mendenhall

Brice 

Carl, Jones 


Chris, Christopher

Clayton

Charles , CHIC, Wallace

Chuck (strand, the little debbie snack guy)

Cody Hall limo driver net qt truman rd inde mo

Craig hibbard, Craig the outdoor sign guy met at sams club independence mo, poese

Dan, we dated at age 14 only kissed alot, one of the nicest sweetest people in the world, i dumped him because grandma told me to . he was extremely artistic, musically talented, an actor and ended up in accounting and i think stage work. he was very clean always smelled good very gentle and kind and gave me a gold bracelet engraved with my name with a diamond chip hanging on it. 


Darin

David taylor

Dennis, Wilson, kretzschmer

Don, Donald, Rogers 

Doug


Ed

Edward

Eddie

Ernie, (Lute, Fantini

Fingers a friend of my first husband trying to get me in the hallway while I am behind my husband 


Gary, sanders trying to pick me up at july 4th celebration at a friends house 

Guy from oldest country in the world worked at laundry mat Bannister and James Rd name Fadi tried to get me to go to his house

Henry, guy friend of Bob tried to get me into bed


Jeff Jeffrey, Vaters, Justice

Jerry Gerald, last name I forgot an electrician i knew stayed with in early 80s, stillwell 


Jim, Jimmy, James, (worked as vendor at super flea, Mccleery, Corsey coursey

John , Wilson, Layson, Meals, Strode, unknown last name tried to get me in back of his van at a restaurant

Joseph Joe sprofera a friend of my dads worked in heating a/c was married with 2 kids tried to get me to go to a motel room with him i was 16 years old, joseph michael vincent roommate of john strode. JOE the friend of Tom Tacy..i was painting joe's house with tom and climbing up and down the ladder joe runs outside to give me food he cooked goat meat stew which i didnt need i had brought my own lunch then at the end of the job we finished joe begged me to marry him right in front of tom. 

Karl, Huffman

Ken, Kenny, Kenneth, considine

Kirk

Larry .. (unlce tried to have sex with me on his couch, asked me if i worked under the table when called looking for office work at his business country club heating and air conditiong Wilson, FAT Larry always hung around me at work at mccalls service station talking about sex and eating me out i would run him off, 

Michael

Mike many, stone, Wilson

Perry, Montgomery

Paul, allen, dringman

Pete, peter, sjveda, sjeda, svejda pronounced swayda


Phil, Phillip, older saw my picture on fb and friended me like a bunch of other people have 

RC martin Roland

Ralph, tijerina customer at super flea brought his wife in told her he was going to marry me in front of both of us and constantly threw money and gifts at me


Richard Rick Ricky, Z orek

Rusty, Denes

Sam Samuel brother of mary martha and naomi, Steele, neighbor in belton mo had severe crush on me came to visit me several times in my adulthood by getting my phone and address from my grandma

Sean

Shawn

Skip, sleyster old man owned part of super flea trying to feed me donuts to "fatten me up", skip the neighbor in ruskin heights tried to mall me in his car one morning after he picked me up walking down blue ridge, 

Stevie, Stephen, Steve, (Hosey, Wallace

Terry, when i was 15 he broke my virginity he was 17 and dumped me second time we had sex Jennings , Collins old address 9823 Newton, KCMO


Tom Thomas Tommy callahan, wilson, stitz, wright, presbury

Tim Burroughs nice guy in high school liked me never dated him. he died

Timothy phillips

 Tony

Travis , levee

Vern, Peterson, Vernon 

Vic, Victor


Virgil , Holmes owned heating and a/c company i was at office worked as telemarketer one eve all people left us alone he accosted me from behind he was huge obese guy scaring me half to death putting both his hands on my tiny boobs from behind me

Walt, Walter mcclure, springhower

William  (burns, 









Each one of these guys acts/acted like they are/were the only man in the world. As if I couldn't take my pick and be choosey. As if I would want anything to do with them.

Cock of the walk acting.

Some are belligerent, some are pushy, some act entitled, some are sly, sneaking, slithering snakes, some are/were married at the time (most were married) some were single, 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Opened my journal dated 12-26-96

 It begins with cleaning house and simplifying. Same thing i am working on now and have been for countless years. Somehow explains how or wh...