Thursday, July 4, 2024

More vital things

 I always wanted to work, to learn . My work means nothing. My curiosity and knowledge mean nothing. My diligence, my efforts , my caring are worthless in the minds of others.

Whatever i was working on was not important to anyone but me

I was being watched, sabotaged, criticized, bushwacked, outdone in all settings of work, school, family, relationships

I have thousands of examples, events that happened to me by many people that i can recall and write about

This behavior is not exclusive to me. It is commonplace human treatment worldwide. To watch, compare, sabotage, seize, steal, cheat, hoard, own, control, dominate.

We all want attention. We want it all. We want everything that looks good, tastes good, feels good. No one else deserves any of it.

You cannot really tell how ethical or nice anyone is. Some appear to be pillars of good publicly and later on found out to be rotten logs in reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...