Tuesday, October 14, 2025

I saved old tv guides in the 70s when I was a child

 Hoarder. Hoarded. Wanted to save everything as a memento recorded so I could relive memories. One day when I got old I could go back in time and see what tv shows I watched any day of the week.

Magazines. books. clothes. toys. My writings. Documents. School work. Telephone answering machine messages. 

Business cards.

Emails.  Names phone numbers addresses email addresses, notes about each person customer I dealt with.

Personal letters. Holiday greeting birthday christmas cards.

Music vinyl records then cassette tapes cds movies vhs dvds 

Family photographs. Pictures I took at jobs I had schools attended, places I have been, cars and homes apartments duplexes houses I owned or rented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...