Saturday, October 7, 2023

Time fascinated me. First wrist watch at age 7

 1968

2nd grade. Symington Elementary school in Ruskin Heights, Kansas City, Missouri. Lived one block from school 11309 Lewis

Cinderella watch. White and pink wind up.

Did not understand how time "worked". 

Parents, mom and dad, told me to pull the stem out and set the time.

I imagined I must have to start from the beginning of all time to be sure I had the time set exactly right.

Soon found out everyday was measured in the same numbers in 12 hour cycles. Thanks mom.

Children have imagination beyond explanation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Opened my journal dated 12-26-96

 It begins with cleaning house and simplifying. Same thing i am working on now and have been for countless years. Somehow explains how or wh...