Saturday, November 30, 2024

How to tell when I am not liked

People have different ways of indicating they don't like me or you

some come right out and say it directly. some lash out phyisically and hit me

some are silent, dont say a word. they ghost, avoid, neglect, ignore

wont talk to me

dont want me/you around

do not invite me to anything

no get togethers, gatherings, holiday, nothing

 isolation exclusion scapegoat avoidance neglect ignore ghost 

condemnation, lashing out in anger

saying "i dont like your personality", "i dont like you"

"i dont want you around", "I dont need you", "I dont need your input"
"you're not special"
"I dont want to hear you/it", "I dont care to hear your opinion"
"I dont care what you want"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...