Saturday, July 6, 2024

Covert Narc Quiet silent hatred animosity and undermining whatever I say or do

 Memories of past behavior of a person I know name starts with "H"

contradicts most things I say

insists on pushing food on him after I have already fed him/them

"stands up" for self using text typing saying things would not say in person

follows rules of government ran med organizations

will work long hours for the money

fascinated with expensive and shiny things in every area: food, jewelry, cologne, perfume, clothing, vehicles

doing regular hh house work is not a thing preferred at all

prefers that everyone else does the "shit" work

leaves huge messes expects me or someone else to clean it up

"hourglass figure" said when I put on a one piece swimsuit

not invited to any holiday celebrations/get togethers

purposely left out of activities and life




No comments:

Post a Comment