Sunday, July 14, 2024

Divorce decree from October 1980 I got my stereo and typewriter...past shows the future

 however the husband perry montgomery stole my stereo and all of the baby stuff i had for my son ricky except the playpen which i was the only thing i had to put him in at the apartment i was staying in belton, missouri while i went thru the divorce filed in july 1980 cass county missouri

perry destroyed my smokey the bear teddy bear i had got and had since i was 6 years old. he knifed it to pieces. he destroyed my car a 1972 plymouth duster, blue, that my grandfather bought for me

as years in my life go by i realize i was meant to write and do music. i danced like crazy since i was 2 years old, loving music and began selling music in january 2000. 

i got my first typewriter at age 7 my uncle ken gave it to me and i think perry kept that, too

he stole my high school yearbook 1977 belton high school


No comments:

Post a Comment

Someome else is not the answer