Saturday, July 13, 2024

Good things about being a nobody

 Nobody cares

My business is not broadcast publicly in the news

I maintain some privacy in my life

When i die no one is going to cry

No one misses me or will ever miss me

My words mean nothing to anyone

My life is deemed inimportant

I dont have much to lose because I dont have much

I can walk around unnoticed and ignored most of the time

People dont want to take up my time

Nobody cares what I do because I am not a threat to them

I have nothing to be paranoid about because I dont think anyone is watching me

I am not invited

I am not obligated

Not much is expected out of me

I can shop around undetected anywhere I go

I have more time to do anything or nothing at all

I do not have to attend meetings groups events centers clubs unless I feel like it

Nobody cares if I dont show up

No one cares if I wake up

I blend in the crowd scene easily because I am plain and ordinary

I dont stand out





No comments:

Post a Comment

Someome else is not the answer