Saturday, July 13, 2024

I Feel Like Moving to another Country, City, Planet

 I don't have any family here

No friends

No companionship

I am disgarded, well hated, rejected, ignored, scapegoated

If I were reborn with a different name and lived somewhere new where no one knew me what would happen?

Might still be shunned and hated

This has nothing to do with "self pity". This is based upon facts due to the way I am treated. 

What if I am totally self sufficient, living solo solitary alone and happy as can be living by myself doing only what I want to do?

So far the people I have lived with only do what they want to do. I don't see them busting nuts to do stuff they hate or to go out of their way to do anything with me that makes me happy. In fact, they go out of their way to prevent me from doing many things I would love to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Opened my journal dated 12-26-96

 It begins with cleaning house and simplifying. Same thing i am working on now and have been for countless years. Somehow explains how or wh...