Sunday, July 7, 2024

I'm only good for 4 to 5 hours a day of work then need REST and/or NAP Sleep

 I remember throughout the years

AGE 5 and UP: Not wanting to get up early in the morning

in kindergarten i lived in california went to school there and we took a nap in the afternoon at school. what happened to this very wise practice today?

Feeling worn out, spent after working about four to five hours then ready for a nap

1987 working as a assistant manager at a gas station.. when working the 5:30 to 2:30 shift having to come home and nap at least 1 hour after work or else I was dead and depressed the rest of the day

CAFFEINE OR SUGAR OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF STIMULANT IS NOT THE ANSWER EVER

IT never cured or fixed the "problem"

Pumping myself up with coffee, tea, sugar, soda, any type of stimulant may temporarily make my brain feel faster and awake but it doesn't change the status or condition of the needs of my body

The problem lies with me thinking that I HAVE a PROBLEM with my own body and metabolism and comparing myself with OTHERS TRYING TO keep up with THEM


No comments:

Post a Comment