Thursday, July 11, 2024

Insulting people for their physical appearance is horrible

It is one the worst forms of criticism. Rude, humiliating, hurtful, condescending and heart breaking.

Making fun of another person, being, animal for things they cannot help such as body shape, size, facial features, hair color, eye color

I have been insulted for my nose size, leg/calf size, butt/ass size, boobs/tits/breasts size, those features being too big or too small, of course, in comparison to someone else's nose, calf, ass and boobs. Insulting nicknames have been thrown at me such as "FLATSY" (regarding my chest, small tiny boobs) and "FAT ASS"

I have been made fun of for my twisted sideways broken back scoliosis and the way I walk, 

I have been made fun of for my crooked mouth, the left side lip being bigger and taller than the right side.

I know people who have had surgery on their body, breast augmentation enlargement, liposuction fat removal suction, nose surgery, chin implants and the like because someone else told them to do it because that person thought there was something wrong with the woman's natural breast size, genetically inherited facial features.

Hair color is also ridiculed frequently so there are a lot of people using boxed hair dyes and bleaches. 
Hair style is also constantly criticized. 

My skin is pitted, bad looking, full of acne scars, uneven toned with some red patches and my face has lots of hair upon it. Facial hair : moustache and beard. Extremely bad and embarassing for a woman like me to have. Not so much for a man/boy/male.

I have a lot of scars all over my body. Caesaren scar, scars on my arms, legs, back, neck, front chest abdomen. All over. A dark birthmark I was born with is on my back somewhere in the middle.

Ridiculing, belittling and name calling is BULLYING in order to get control of another person through humilation and domination. It is an attempt to show superiority and negate all of the nice, good things about the person with all of the supposed FLAWS.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Opened my journal dated 12-26-96

 It begins with cleaning house and simplifying. Same thing i am working on now and have been for countless years. Somehow explains how or wh...