Sunday, July 14, 2024

Melt downs he's had

I my hair Bleached blonde from natural brunette color hair 

Bought a car without his knowledge 

Me smoking a cigarette after I got out of the car 15 years ago he was already arguing with me about something trying to force his beliefs about onto me. Across from home Depot bannister Rd

When I came home from Walk in the neighborhood had beer on my breath choked me

I got bill for tubal ligation and uterine ablation in summer of 2000. Screaming guts out about the charge even though insurance paid for it threatening divorce if I ever put a bill in his name

He choked me when he thought I threw away some kitchen utensils for barbecue 

I hired a garage door repair guy to remove auto opener on John Layson House 

The mentioning/mention, thought of anyone working on anything that he thinks he can do including all car mechanic work, maintenance of any kind including yard work, house repairs, 

Political beliefs he pushes pushed pushing on me and has become angry yelling physically attacking violent 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Someome else is not the answer